Participate in our local sustainable food system and help us reduce food waste.
To donate food items, you can bring them to the pantry on Saturdays from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. If you have a large amount of food to donate and are in the area, you may use our contact form to arrange food pick-ups.
We can always use the following food items:
- Canned meats/fish
- Peanut butter or other nut butters
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Pasta sauce
- Sauces or sauce mixes
- Rice pudding
- Sugar (small packets are ideal)
- Cooking Oils (vegetable, olive, sesame, canola)
- Gluten-free products
Safe Food Donation Guidelines
For health and safety reasons, donated food must comply with the following guidelines:
- Food should be pure and free from adulteration and spoilage and fully fit for human consumption.
- Donations should be limited to foods or food portions which have not been previously served to a consumer.
- Donated food should be protected from potential contamination at all times, and transported in vehicles clean and free of vermin.
Other Items We Take
We can distribute the following items to those in need, in addition to food. If you have a large quantity of these items to donate, please contact us in advance to confirm we have adequate space and a plan to distribute them.
- Toiletries – deodorant, toilet paper, shower gel, shaving gel, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, tooth paste, hand wipes.
- Household items – liquid or powdered laundry detergent, dish soap, cleaning supplies.
- Feminine products – sanitary napkins and tampons.
- Baby supplies – diapers, baby wipes, formula (sealed), and baby food.
- Small items of clothing – warm socks, hats.